- Laser distance measurer (LDM) manufactured to withstand the inevitable job site drops and falls on the Job site
- It has a range of up to 50m and an accuracy of +/- 1,5mm
- Common end-user functions : linear meter readings, surface and volume calculations. It will add or subtract readings and calculate distance in Metric and Imperial.
- The user can select the unit to continually measure which allows layout applications.
- Pythagoras indirect height function will allow to measure distances even when point A and/or point B isn’t accessible for linear measurement
- Unit stores last 5 measurements
- The unit has large, raised, oversized buttons to avoid miss measures
- Backlit, 2 line display to provide visibility in all working conditions
- Will survive a 2m drop onto concrete and has an IP65 water/debris resistance
- The unit has a flat base that gives a solid platform to measure without the unit shaking and moving to help avoid measuring errors.
- Comes complete with two AAA battaries, and a belt pouch
Dewalt Laser Distance Meter – 50M (DW03050-XJ)
$255.00 Inc gst
|Laser Class||Class 2|
|Levelling Accuracy||+/- 1.5mm/m|
|Self-levelling range||N/A º|
|Number of beams||1|
|Direction of beams||N/A|
|Indoor Visibility Range||50m m|
|Power Source||2 x 1.5v dc LR03 (AAA-size) batteries|
|Weight (incl. battery)||150 g|