- High performance AC Brushless motor
- Unique Maintenance-free Brushless motor provides significantly longer life
- No carbon brush replacement required
- None of the traditional problems from conventional brushed commutator motors
- Stable Performance under voltage drop situations
- Resistant to voltage drop and poor generator output
Example: 100mm extension load, 2.0mm² conductor. Performance of conventional models drop by approximately 14%, new Hitachi Brushless models decrease by just 3%.
- Stable Performance when used with Generators
- Hitachi’s Brushless design operates consistently and without the traditional problems cause by generator use.
Requires suitably sized Generator output.
- 8.5J High Demolition Performance
- Hitachi’s original, spring-type dynamic vibration absorber with a weight and two springs moves in the opposite direction to the vibration direction of the main body. This results in reduced vibration and improved operating efficiency.
- Aluminium Housing Body (AHB) provides a super strong aluminium die-cast body with internal double-insulation making the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit.
- UVP feature (User Vibration Protection)
- One-touch quick change SDS MAX chuck
- Large trigger switch for more control – easy to operate wearing gloves
- 2-mode – Hammer only and Hammer Drilling
- Variable lock mechanism allows 12 different chisel angles (hammer only)
Bonus 125mm grinder until the end of may 2017