- Electronics incl. soft start and overload protection for improved convenience and motor protection
- Integrated table extension up to 455 mm cutting capacity
- Durable and unique base design for easy storage and transport
- Complete on-tool storage under table: Rip fence, Smart guard, Mitre gauge and wrench all under the table
- Bosch GTS 10 J Table Saw 254mm 240v supplied with free stand (pictured) for a limited time. The Bosch GTS 10 J 254mm 1800w 240v table saw is an extremely powerful, compact, and convenient tool.
- The riving knife can be lowered without using tools, and the self-adjusting parallel guides ensure precision.
- This GTS 10 J is compact, has many grip areas for easy handling, and all assembly tools and accessories can be stored directly on the housing, making it perfect for anyone whose work requires a high degree of mobility.
- Powerful 1800-watt motor with starting current limitation and overload protection Easy to transport due to compact design and many grip areas Tool-free lowering of the riving knife for concealed cuts Self-adjusting parallel guide for precise cuts.
- Cutting heights up to 79 mm, cutting capacities up to 460 mm to the right and 210 mm to the left of the saw blade Safe storage of assembly tools and accessories (e.g. push stick, stops, dust extraction adapter) directly on the housing.
- Dust extraction ports on the protective guard and on the back of the tool Table size 642 x 572 mm No-load speed 3.650 rpm Saw blade diameter 254 mm Saw blade bore 30 mm Incline setting 47 °
- L / 2 ° R Weight 26,0 kg Max. cutting capacity on the right 460 mm Max. cutting capacity on the left 210 mm Saw blade 254 x 30 mm Parallel guid Angle guide Dust extraction adapter Push stick
|Rated power input||1,800 W|
|Table size||642 x 572 mm|
|No-load speed||3,650 rpm|
|Saw blade diameter||254 mm|
|Saw blade bore||25.4 mm|
|Incline setting||47 ° L / 2 ° R|
|Weight without cable||26 kg|
|Max. cutting capacity on the right||460 mm|
|Max. cutting capacity on the left||210 mm|